Google Adwords Campaign Manager
We are looking for a Google Ads expert! We have an opening in our agency for a Digital Media Strategist, which is a fancy title for a complex and rewarding position!
Our Digital Department supports our Sales team with account management of clients’ digital campaigns. This means we are seeking an individual who knows how to build Google Ad campaigns, optimize accounts on a daily to weekly basis dependent on the client’s needs, and strategize the best campaign outcome for clients’ budgets. Account management duties will be required by delivering results to clients on a monthly basis and answering campaign questions.
80% of this position is running digital campaigns and 20% is reporting and account management.
Additional Skills/Experience Needed:
• Previous experience with Google Analytics also desired.
• Excel and Google Data Studio experience is needed to compile monthly reporting for our clients. Clear communication skills are vital.
• A quick learner with a curious mind who loves to stay up to date on digital industry trends is key!
• Mathematical and analytical qualities are important to be a good fit for this position. So are the ability to prioritize, organize, and have a high sense of urgency.
• The ability to research and vet 3rd party vendors is a plus.
• Some experience running social media campaigns through Facebook and Instagram Ad platform is also helpful.
• There isn’t any graphic design required for this position as we have a full production department for those campaign components.
This is NOT an entry-level position so experience is required.
Please submit a cover letter and resume with salary expectations to email@example.com. No phone calls or drop ins please!
Send your resume and we'll be in touch.