Responsible for assisting Account Executives in engaging with, and delegating tasks related to our current, new, and prospective accounts on a monthly basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Manage the day to day tasks associated with our clients brought in through our sales processes by:
- Act as primary liaison between accounts and Agency;
- Follow up with client for all media and campaign related manners; including creative approval;
- Assign monthly marketing tasks to production, media, and digital teams;
- Work with Digital, Media, & Production departments to ensure delivery of marketing assets and campaigns on time;
- Get budgets approved monthly with a signed approval from client; provide information to Accounting department;
- Ensure monthly digital/results reports are generated and reported back to client;
- Set client meetings;
- Answer any client questions;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Continuous Learning – Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Project Management – Coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; manages project team activities.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Communications – Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Cooperation – Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations; works actively to resolve conflicts.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; conserves organizational resources.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Consultative Selling – Builds rapport and establishes trust; asks questions to discover client business needs; applies product and market knowledge effectively; presents solutions that meet customer objectives; manages and documents sales process.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Quantity – Completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Computer – working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Pages and Numbers for iMac. Teamwork Project Management software; and Google AdWords experience also helpful.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred; or two to four years related experience and/or training.
Right Idea Media & Creative offers a comprehensive benefit package including PTO, health insurance, and paid vacation.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements below or to email@example.com.
Send your resume and we'll be in touch.